Friday, June 5, 2009

Wall painting


Hari ni waktu rehat panjang, plan nk keep on kemaskini fail di ofice but thinking of K Ana stay alone kt pra, I decided to lepak kt sana jer. Before that sempat ym tanya die free ke tak. As usual, die pun ask me lepak kt sana. Sampai di pra, I thought die pun tgh rehat, but she was drawing the wall. Rajinnye K Ana...


Without wasting time, i pun meng'offer'kan diri tolong die color that mural. So simple, just 9 balloons and text 'I'M'A'N' C'L'A'S'S' in each balloon. Kami menggunakan cat mural yang ada a few colors iaitu putih, hitam, biru, merah, kuning dan hijau. K Ana wants each colors to be paint to each balloon except red, white & black. The red one going to be paint to 'I'M'A'N' C'L'A'S'S' text. So, we've mix two colors to get another colors...

white (u wont see it coz its white haha!!) + red = pink,
blue + red = purple,
yellow + red = orange,
yellow + blue = lime
blue + black = dark blue

We've finish the job at 2 pm. I would say it simple but nice. Colorful & joyful as I enjoy myself doing the job. Its been a long time I'm not drawing & coloring but that was great!! hehe hope K Ana had fun too...

No comments: